At Willowglen our greatest asset is our team of talented and dedicated staff who provide top quality service and professionalism to our customers. With the rapid expansion of our SCADA business world wide, we would like to invite high calibre individuals to be part of Willowglen's team to grow with us.
For interested applicants, please indicate the job position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Troubleshoot, reproduce, and debug a wide range of technical issues, respond to product related questions, and help to resolve concerns of the users
- Design, build and maintain efficient codes, provide Technical support to Project Teams and Customers.
- Maintain and enhance software applications, perform on-site troubleshooting, testing and tuning of hardware, software, network and communication protocol problems.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related disciplines
- Understanding of modern application development and architecture. Solid understanding of good software engineering practices (version control, code reviews, testing, refactoring, …)
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages: C#, C/C++, Java
- Prior experience in Spring Boot is a good plus.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Upgrade of existing operating system and software.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes. Install security patches.
- Maintain security setting, backup and restore of OS, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support. Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows, UNIX /Linux based environments. Implementing Hardening of device base on CIS benchmark guideline.
- Solid experience in Network device configuration fine tuning such as Router, Switch and Firewall.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, VLAN,STP.VTP etc)
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Experience with monitoring systems and with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Configuration of AAA Server function with Radius protocol, dotlx authentication.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Able to work effectively and independently in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Self-starter and team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team work spirit.
- Oversee assigned project(s).
- Understand system design, review technical specification including quotation.
- Prepare material submission, drawings.
- Monitor and control site works with preventive & corrective actions.
- Perform system testing and commissioning and obtain sign off by customer.
- Submission of verification of work and claim.
- Supervises departmental policies and procedures and standard of work performance.
- Implement and direct a program to ensure efficient execution of projects.
- Co-ordinates departmental activities and attend meetings and liaison work with clients / vendors/ internal staffs.
- Monitor and control operation to achieve the targeted turn-around time, productivity, quality, environmental, occupational health & safety standards.
- Propose and implement improvement works to client.
- Establish and maintain courteous / co-operative relationship with clients.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical & Electronics or mechanical discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in implementation of ELV system.
- Good organization, time management, and problem-solving skill.
- Familiar with AutoCAD drawing.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Those with own vehicle is an added advantage but not a must.
ASSISTANT PROJECT ENGINEER
(Electrical & Electronics)
- Communicate with all internal levels including customers and contractors to clarify technical issues.
- Onsite installations, supervision and commissioning co-ordination.
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines and executes the project efficiency in order to meet schedules.
- System drawing preparation using AutoCAD tool.
- Perform Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test(SAT) in accordance to the requirements set out in the Vendor’ Tender Document.
- To compile and provide all the samples, catalogues, method of statements, risk assessments, layout details, design drawings, Operational & Manual and As-Built drawings for Consultant’s and Architect’s review and approval.
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics discipline.
- At least 3 years hands-on working experience in design and project Execution in I&C System, SCADA, BMS systems.
- Good knowledge of Electrical control & AutoCAD.
- Able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Self-starter and team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess Class 2 or 3 license with own vehicle is an added advantage but no must.
- Software prototyping, system / module design, coding, testing and documentation for web portal, mobile apps
- Maintain and enhance software applications
- Perform on-site troubleshooting and system tuning.
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Studies, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum two years of IT experience and currently handling a role of Java or C# application developer and solution design for web-portal or customer portal related application.
- Must have experience with web-portal or customer facing portal along with user level access control and workflow development.
- Must have strong knowledge and hands-on development experience with Java / J2EE, .NET framework and object-oriented programming including JSP, Studs, Java Scripts, NodeJS, Jquery, Angular, C#, aspx, and not limited to.
- Must be proficiency in MSSQL, Restful Web Service.
- Proficient with mobile development in Android and iOS using Visual Studio, Xamarin, XCode, Android Studio.
- Good knowledge of Azure or AWS cloud computing with certificate of Azure /AWS developer
- Knowledge of C/C++ will be a plus
- Must have interest in learning new development languages, technologies, and tools.
- Show strong attention to detail, be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Have experiences in system analysis and design, developing functional and design specifications
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies, scripting and tools
- Team player with good communication skills, experienced in multi-tasking application development
- Perform technical servicing of various customers’ sites/systems (required to work outdoor, in confined space and at height at times)
- Upkeep the service standard, system efficiencies, trouble-shootings and house-keeping
- Execute site test
- Response to customers’ call, maintain good customer-relationship through technical knowledge and services
- Write/type technical report in English language
- Observe ad compliance with safety, health and environmental policies
- Assist in handling projects, commission and testing
- Stock-take, carry out transportation and delivery
- Must possess own motorbike
- NTC-2 or Higher Nitec Certificate in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Team player who can work in fast-paced environment
- Possess good analytical and troubleshooting skill
SENIOR TECHNICIAN / TECHNICIANS
- Involve in security projects implementation. Site coordination for installation.
- Support the testing and commission of the security system.
- Must possess own bike.
- NTC-2 or Higher Nitec Certificate in Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
- 1 year experience in Security and Power distribution systems.
- Possess good analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Possess good knowledge in Electrical and Security System.
- Involve in projects and maintenance. Support installation, testing, commission and troubleshooting.
- Must possess own bike.
- ITE Certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
SALES MANAGER - Willowglen Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Responsible to promote and sell company products and integrated SCADA/Security system solutions as to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Develop new and existing customers account by formulating account plans (business potential, contact lists, competition, business strategies & value proposition and action plan, sales forecasts), identify and drive new sale opportunities, and to build or enhance customers relationship.
- Take ownership and ensure the delivery of the proposed sale targets and account plans.
- Gathering and understand clients’ requirement, preparation of tender proposal and bid submission, inclusive of formulating required project costs from subsystem vendors, sub-contractors, and from Willowglen’s internal software/hardware/R&D departments.
- Lead sales presentation and proposal. Translate and maintains sales/marketing materials for our company’s products & solutions.
- Develop and follow up with Request-For-Quotation (RFQ) / Request-For-Proposal (RFP), contract negotiation, change management process with customer orders, problem resolutions, and final closure to secured projects/customers’ orders.
- Regularly update to direct reporting supervisor on all sales activities.
- Monthly update on sale plans and quote/bids status to Willowglen’s management.
- Must be able to travel to Singapore/Malaysia office for sales meeting with Willowglen’s management when required.
- Provide local market insights and industrial trends for Willowglen’s Management to develop the company’s annual operating plan and the long term business plan.
- Perform tasks assigned by Willowglen’s management.
- Bachelor in Electrical / Electronics or, equivalent Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years relevant sales experiences for SCADA, PLC & RTU / Integrated Security Management System in Power, Water, Oil & Gas and Plant industries.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnam and English languages.
- Good problem solving skills, resourceful, responsible and able to work independently.
- Adaptable and self-driven to acquire new technologies.
- This position is stationed in Ho Chi Min City, and business travelling is required.
Successful candidates will enjoy an attractive remuneration package and benefits which amongst others include medical, insurance coverage, and opportunities for training and development of potential.
Those interested are invited to apply online or send your application along with a passport-size photograph (non-returnable) to:
The Human Resource Department
Willowglen Services Pte Ltd
103 Defu Lane 10, #05-01
Tel: (65) 6280 0437
Fax: (65) 6286 2002